Friday, July 14, 2006

Some old stuff (miniatures)...

Some figures I made. I always wanted to show them. ;)

1. The monk (15mm). He is already 3 years old. Made by me (I used FIMO), painted by Elhena. May be he isn't perfect by I like him. He is cute. :)

2. I made this pirate woman after the monk. I just wanted to make some really small figures. (She is 15mm to.) There is no ruler on the picture but you can trust me.

3. This one is bigger (28mm). I wanted to make a character for roleplay game we played. I used Green Stuff to make him and I even painted him by myself (ok, I'm not so good like Elhena).

4. The death knight (28mm). I'm really proud of this one. May be he isn't the best figure I made, but he has something... I used Milliput and Green Stuff and casted him in tin, so I have more than one copy. I painted him with NMM (I didn't use any metallic paints on him).

5. The naked female wypr rider (28mm). I don't know, who she is. I just wanted to make a rider for Wypr. There were already some knights or barbarians, so I wanted to make something special. I used FIMO.

6. This knight is about 1 y.o. I used Green Stuff. Since he is a little bit bigger than I needed (30mm), I didn't make any copies. Instead that, I painted the green using NMM.

NY

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Tidyfiguremaker said...

Nice sculpts, how long have you been sculpting miniatures. Nice to see someone else on the blogs sculpting, haven't been able to find many.

17 July, 2006 17:47  
Blogger yarooze said...

As a child I was playing with Plasteline Clay but that doesn't count. ( ^^)
I really start sculpting about 5 years ago. But I made not really many figures, since I'm sculpting once in 3-6 months. May be I'll show my first sculpts later. ('-'*)

I saw your page! Your work looks cool. I like it very much... d(-_^)

17 July, 2006 23:21  
Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Hey they're really cool !!!

23 August, 2006 00:04  
Blogger yarooze said...

thanx... :)

27 August, 2006 17:09  

Post a Comment

<< Home